The M226 is a serious pistol for anyone wanting to take their game to the next level…
There are several things that make this sidearm a great choice for your loadout.
- Its as close to a 1-1 scale as possible. This may not seem like a big deal but a major complaint of many airsofters is that the weapons that form part of their loadout are a smaller version of the real thing, well, not in this case!
- For Today’s Best Price CLICK HERE
- It shoots at an impressive 320 + fps (feet per second) with a 20g bb. This may not be breaking any records in terms of power but its a solid output with a decent weighted bb meaning there is no doubt when a hit has taken place….
- It features an all metal construction. This makes a big difference in terms of the realism when playing in any milsim….
- In addition to the weight and the all metal construction it features an awesome blow back mechanism. This really does help with maintaining the realism in the whole game. A lot of people will argue that a blowback decreases the amount of shots you will achieve, and while this is true, I just dont think you can beat it for a bit of complete immersion.
This pistol makes a great addition for any beginner or even intermediate airsofter. It has some great features like the effective blowback mechanism and the all metal construction….
I would highly recommend this gun to anyone looking to improve their loadout.
If you have any questions then please feel free to hit me up on social….
All the best